Metropolitian Ministries has several projects on our "to-do" list. Would your group like to help?
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Organize a snack drive – crackers, granola bars, fruit – for clients waiting for their interviews
- Provide pre-packaged hygiene packs of necessary products that our clients can't get anywhere else.
- Provide activity packs for the children of our clients.
- Throw a Non-event party! Gather your friends and colleagues together for a time of fellowship, spread the news of Metropolitan Ministries' work, and collect donations to support our work.
- Light remodeling – remove a shower and replace it with a storage closet.
- Take our pre-sorted recyclables to the Orange Grove Recycling Center just up the street at Warner Park.